hmm-hmm, when you start doing, starting something new, you simply dont become a PERFECTIONIST at that, you are; at first AN ABECEDARIAN, a Beginner, a learner...

Thursday, January 17, 2008

<< The Untitled >>



There are always feelings in you that want to come out, jump and you want to be just yourself.... and well... everything is happening just so fast, that there is hardly anytime!
Last Sunday, 13, my niece was borned... oohhh, shiish, she will be the eldest to the FOURTH GENERATION... her name is Sania... ohhh, and I stand as the youngest Bua, such a funnn!! *yeah*. She is soo damnnn cute, that you melt, as soon as you see her. A BIG WAALA CONGRATZ TO MY BHAIYA N BHABHI for this sweet lil thing.... hehe. When my mum saw her pictures all she could say was '' she just resembles you both (my sis n me) as when you were born''... and I blushed... I was delighted to know that, I was a cut€ lil thing back then! And not to mention, I still love myself... hehe... In my own way I think I'm pretty even if someone disagreez with that! "I am My Favorite" *yeah*
On mOnday, it was my bestfriend's birthday.

>>We Seven All Gone Madd!!!<<

Not sherlyn people, we are just normal friends nOw, it is Aaki (Aakriti) of whom am talking about. She is one sweetheart and one with whom I sit in the class everyday. On one fine day, I shall tell you about how it just ended up like this. So, on her happy 15, we went to her place and had loadzzz n loadzzz of fun. We were 7 girls, and can you beat it, we were actaully "STUFFED" in a maruti together. It Was FuNnnn!
And just to go at Aakiz place I wanted to take my digital Camera. I was quite scared for asking Dad about it... But as it goes, that until you overcome your fear, nothing will work... So I gathered all my strength together and asked dad, if I could take it... And guess what, as like always, everytime I overcome my fear something new does happens! So i said to him " Dad, Can i take the digi cam tomo?" and so he replies, "Do what you want *and this is where my heart falls* it is your choice" he gave a pause, n I gave a look to him which meant, "what do you mean, dad?" so he continues "you are a big girl now, if you take it, it your responsibilty, and i know u can take care of itt'' Shiiish, my father, my dadda said that n just to assure myself i again asked him '' You think am a BIG GIRL???" to which he replies "OfCourse, why not!!" and all i could say was " how sweeettt" I was jus soo excited...

>> Aaki n Me, Bestfriends forever!! <<

Things have actually just changed so, drastically, that I cant believe it, and I feel on the top of the world... I feel the luckiestt! I just cant stop thanking God for the best best besssttttt couple of Parents, Buddies - Aaki, Samster, Deeksh, Harsh, Sheefu, Gaurz, Viku, SherlYn(atleast), Bestttt of pen budz specially Naomi n Her sis Shalomi and also who recently started calling me his bestie- the great Aniket! Shii!

School is funn these dayz, no regrettion for coming "Alone" in class IXC... just n oweness shall it be called!!

Thanks a bunch to All!

Love you

Take Care


>>An Abecedarian<<

2 comments:

Naomi said...

oh ! So nice to hear that u value our friendship! ;) Really, am thrilled!!

And u seem to be having a real nice time - probably one of the best times of ur life! and its good to know that! Have fun & tc!

luv ya too!

zEaLoUsMe™ said...

thank u soo much, dear!