hmm-hmm, when you start doing, starting something new, you simply dont become a PERFECTIONIST at that, you are; at first AN ABECEDARIAN, a Beginner, a learner...

Friday, December 28, 2007

="= Am a nO mOre Shy... =''=

Hid thOse eyes behing my arms
down looking to the floor that laid.
Afraid of the eyes which gave a stare
and never did lose on the fun they made.
At that moment I yearned the mOst
that a Jet just zooms in me
or a genie out of a lamp could save the hOst!
Dared Once again tO gaze at thOse eyes
and fOund the super seven as fun, to my surprise!!
Years it seems fOr my struggles...
but less than a minute, it was all over.
nO regrettion fOr the crazy sOul
a bunch Of Oweness, shall it be called.
it all gOt me, and it's mOre to gO
gift me chOcOltes and I'll be sO all yOurs.
there tOok a U-turn, found a bud to hang
which shall stay here until Our last breadth sang.
And with all the strenght Once mOre I stoOd
had the laughing face and even a bad mOod.
for sOmeOne else nOw thOse hands sigh,
lOok at the happiest alive to shOut,
dear, am a nO mOre shY...
>>An Abecedarian<<

No comments: