hmm-hmm, when you start doing, starting something new, you simply dont become a PERFECTIONIST at that, you are; at first AN ABECEDARIAN, a Beginner, a learner...

Monday, December 24, 2007

>>Drake Bell<<



I have now got a new *idol* and *hero*, The Hunk Dude Himself >>Drake Bell<<

He is so cute n charming n everything! He is a big time heart-throbbing person! Well, now he's my latest crush! *yO*

He's soo adorable! Shiish!

Now something about the guy himself-

Drake was born on 27June1986 and right now he is 21years old. Drake is an actor, guitarist, song-writer, singer and a comedian.
I came across this guy through his very famous show "Drake and Josh" on Nicklodean.

And as I became a frequent watcher of this show, I kept on melting whenever I used to see him on the show! OOoooh!

He's damn good.

Well, I myself did'nt know much about Drake, Until I read his biography on Wikipedia and if you too want to know about him just Click Here!

And as a fan of his, I've started collecting his pictures... Currently I have 3o pictures of His!


>>An Abecedarian<<



3 comments:

Naomi said...

hai again
Well drake does sound nice ;)

If u dont mind, can i write abt my celebrity crushes on my blog, please??

zEaLoUsMe™ said...

oo thank u, soo much!!
i noe drake isss damn cute!!

n well, y wud I mind if u mention n publish abt ur celeb crushes. Itz awesome if u do so, derez no need to say please, madame!!
tc!
m now eager to noe abt ur celeb crush!!
hehe

Naomi said...

well i must express my heartfelt thanks to u for giving me this great idea of writing abt my celeb crushes!! ;)

I'll do it ASAP !!