hmm-hmm, when you start doing, starting something new, you simply dont become a PERFECTIONIST at that, you are; at first AN ABECEDARIAN, a Beginner, a learner...

Saturday, December 22, 2007

>>UnTitleD<<




Everyone by now might have understood what kind of person I am... A person who does the damn opposite thing of what she says! Well, I am like that and at everypoint I try to differ myself from that! Can't Help It!


I always make promises to you and pretty obviously to myself, that I'll blog, I'll update it time-to-time, and at that, I always fail! Such a looser I am!


But the question arises that, Why The Hell, Out Of The Blue, Am I Posting This?... Hmmm... It's long STory Though!


*yO!!*
So... *Once Upon A Time* I was getting bored today, no-one was home * The Girl Was All Alone, By HerSelf* and electricity was'nt there either. My Dear Sisi, was in the balcony reading her novel and sucking out all the fun of the warm sun, *It Was A ColD Weather, You Know!*... Before the electricity would have said GoodBye to me, I had the music loud... and later was watching some movie based on Teens. *She Was Trying To Pass Her Time, SomeWay Or The Other* ANd then, after an hour when the electricity found its way back home *Her Home Sweet Home, Was a Terror To Her... Boredom was what She was fighting aginst* I switched on my laptop. I came online. Found none of my friends were online, and no unread mail were there in any of my inbox. Thus, the net itself was a boredom to me. *Niether she felt like reading A bOok nor writing something or doing something creative! The poor girl felt naughty-ish! She wanted to Have some sort of Funn! But How could she??*


And then I went on my favorite site of GoOgle. Trust me, Whoever made this site is a BoRn Genuis! In the search toolbar I typed My Name, and the first option of the search was that of The- my first ever *blOg PaGe* --zEaLoUsMe--.
*MemOries of The PaSt at The BoTtOm of Her Glass* I then clicked on the option and started reading everything... Hmmm... So the post I came across was of back in 27July'07, Where I had mentioned my 4 months remaining of being 14... Well what a Coincidence, Am writing this after 2 Months of being 14... Hehehahaha! Time Flies like a jet!


I had mentioned about partying hard with all my friends and stuff, but who knew- WhO kneW thAt I'll be going all by myself to ChenNai! Have lOadz of fun, talk to my PenPals - Naomi n Shalomi, and after knowing them from past one year!


Well, Back to the point and the *lOng stOry* I felt that, If I can write well * not to mention that, though!* and , and I am commented by such good people, why not ponder over it, all over aGain! * I think Pretty well, eh!! Hehe*


So, sOrt of yOu cAn sAy, that Arushi ChOpra, will *hOpefully* be blOgging!


*hOpefully* because


- because, everytime I annOunce that, I am gOing tO blOg, and make all those promises and stuff... Like a big time lOoser n bOgus I never followed that! sO, this time nO promises Or anything like that, I'll tRy my bEst tO cOme here...


aNd *God fOrbid* if I dOnt,then I'll be waiting for a day like thiS thankS to fatE, AfTer rOllinG over WhateVer I'd blOgged, at *oNce upOn a Time* will lead me to here...! :)




>>An Abecedarian<<

3 comments:

Naomi said...

hai gal!
To be relli honest with u, i must say this is one of the best posts u've ever entered!! I just adore this post of yours! i reli duno y, but i feel as if this post is JUST SO AWESOME! keep it up!

And yeah, time flies!!

zEaLoUsMe™ said...

oo mennn, thankzz a bUnch!!!
I've no wrdz to say Now... Thank u thank u thank u, soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Thankzz!!! bYg tYm!!!

Naomi said...

its my pleasure and u deserve that !! honest!