hmm-hmm, when you start doing, starting something new, you simply dont become a PERFECTIONIST at that, you are; at first AN ABECEDARIAN, a Beginner, a learner...

Thursday, November 22, 2007

eXaMz FiNaLlY oVeR!

It was nothing like that, that I didnt come online during my exams unkine I did in my 1st term, I came online damn regularly, and made sure I studyied too!
My exams finished yesterday itself, and it was english. It was owkay, types... Somehow this time, I was scred for each exam I gave, even english! First was Math, and I think it was pretty well too, and this time I will score far better than last time! I have to make my mum happy this time! The only thing she wishes from me is that I score full in maths, which is quite close to im-possible, so I just simply told mum that, not full but however I will score better than last time!
I have no idea what has happened to me, I got scared so bad, that I think this time there is no single chance that I will even come 3rd in class, like last time!
God Bless me! My result is on 15. From Monday, we'll start getting our checked answer sheets, and I am in no mood to have them! :(
Yesterday, our whole family went to watch this new movie Ajaa Nachle, and it is quite cute movie, I did even shed a tear or two! Hehe!
And my social paper, was a great relief to me, and I dont care however it went! It was itself a great victory that I knew answeres this time! Last time I scored the highest in social and this time, I'll be very greatful that I get average marks! God know, what happened to me this time! I studyied a lottt... Waking up at 7 in the morning and cotinuing till 10, have breakfast and then again back with those books in my laps! :(
Shiish, yeah! That was pretty unfair!
On last monday morning (26 November'07) at 4:43am, earthquake came in Delhi, I was toh all shivering from head to toe! Thinking out ways, what am I gonna do if it occurrs again!
Luckily, nothing happened like that! Everybody was perfectly allright!
God bless!
My bhabhi(sis-in-law) is expecting, and the due date is 14 Jan, so am planning to knitt something for the baby! I learnt knitting 2 years back, but the problem is, am having trouble knitting now! Its nothing that I have forgotten knitting, but it will take some time for my hands to settle down!
From Monday I have normal school, normal routine!!
>>An Abecedarian<<

1 comment:

Naomi said...

Am also feeling almost like u!! my exams are nearly ovr too..thankfully my results will be out only in januray 1st week!! NOW itzz fun time!! b'day, christmas and new year! ALL IN ONE GO!! so thrilled!

and gr8 to hear abt ur bhabhi's baby! I am sure itz a great feel!!