hmm-hmm, when you start doing, starting something new, you simply dont become a PERFECTIONIST at that, you are; at first AN ABECEDARIAN, a Beginner, a learner...

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Learned About *Me*


Before we start anything, its very much important that we need to give a good introduction, as what we are going to know about further... Before we start school, we are given instructions, before our school starts we have an assembly, and like just week back I came from my first Independent Journey (that is I was all by myself) I was given few instructions and stuff.... SO here I am, Just publishing, what I did discover in my Journey, all about *ME*...



=> Am a BIG TIMEeee CONFUSED MINDED LADY! If we were real good buddz you'll know that am just an unique MAD person around! The word that best suits me --zEaLoUsMe-- (am damn sure, people who know me, have got BUGGED up by me with this Passionate word, *hehe*, well cant help it!).

Am a true BLOOD BORN SCORPION!

To be frank, I just love everything I've and am very glad about the fact of HOW and What I'm. I love to make my buddz feel very special to me and I always be there to make them laugh at even the slightest and the acutest thing!

I get very Excited at even very single small thing!

This year I turned 14, I was complaining, though, that I did like to be 4 rather being 14, but *yeah* I love to be 14. From my point of view - I've just passes one year of being a teen.

I'm though very much SENSITIVE and bit short tempered! I most of the time want things to go MY WAY! and then, If I want something badly and then I dont get it, I'll be the sadest perso on earth and then would want people on my head setting my mood!

Apart... I think TOOOO MUCH!!! WAY BEYOND anyonez imagination! I call my thinking as *Wild* imagination! *hehe*

And I also sometimes talk way beyond my age! *YOoo!*

But AT times, things become so complicated for me that, the situation confuses me, for the way I should react to it! And even, I PANIC... And finally I have no idea about what is happening!


Everything, as I said, Is very special to me, from my Pillow *CHEER* to my journals, from my family to my buddz, from my shoes to my hairclip... Everything matterz to mee!!


I would real like to appreciate and thank everyone who know me... I love ya all!!


>>Abecedarian<<



2 comments:

Naomi said...

awesome Zealous! Great post! I loved every bit of it... I really appreciate ur passion.. itz nice to see a young gal express herself so well.. keep it up! Keep up the passion!

To be honest, u are similar to me in many ways... I also get excited and and am also sensitive and i show all my sensitiveness in my journals and diaries... and I also think and imagine a lot, though I dont talk as much...

:)

zEaLoUsMe™ said...

hehe... thanks a tonn yeah! glad u liked it, and thankz for appreciating me...
oo menn, thankzzz yeh, thankz atonn!![:D]