hmm-hmm, when you start doing, starting something new, you simply dont become a PERFECTIONIST at that, you are; at first AN ABECEDARIAN, a Beginner, a learner...

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Why Journal???

*Cheer is my pillow, and Cheer is my Journalz name, !!! Hehe!!! :P *
I have written up to 5 journals and this September, started with the 6th one!
Started journaling at the age of 11 and now when I’ve turned 14, if going back from where I had accelerated, *ghosh*… thanks to Almighty, I have improved a lot!
From where I wrote 3-5 lines in an entry and now 3-5 pages don’t seem to be enough!
The last journal of mine, I had started on (exact) 26 April (the day I completed 6 months of Hell!) and it finished on the 8th September. It hardly continued for 5 months<<<
Journaling is supposed to be a good habit too<
àIf you long for a friend, according to your desires, needs and wish, Journal is the best way! You can have it as your teen partner, let it be a male/female loads of paper binded together! It can be your girlfriend or boyfriend (if you don’t have any!) or to be precise, let be anyway n anything you want it to be!
It is as flexible and as stiff as your thoughtz are…J
àJournals teach you a lot~ actually it is you who learn from your own deeds! Always carry a notepad and a pen with yourself. Anytime you feel like, you can write about how and what you feel… But later DON’T THROW IT, because when you read it, you realize and learn much of it from what you have written!!!
Especially when you are badly sad or angry, must right, because your journal is very patient. It listens to you very comfortably. It further gives you comfort as after writing down about how you feel, the relieve you get is very cherishing!

But the main factor is, you must have time… Take out time for own self, even if you write something for 10 mins, just half a page, it is worth it…
And after all… If you get used to such a buddy, you can’t even think to leave it!
Tc!

>>An Abecedarian<<

1 comment:

Naomi said...

I am with u, in this post... Every thing u've said is really true.. though I don't have as much experience in journalling as u are, still, I can say with all my heart that JOURNAL is one of the best things that can ever happen in a person's life. I've just finished one journal & I am almost completing my 2nd. But whenever I sit and read my 1st journal, a tingle goes on , in the inside of me. Incidences, emotions, which I've forgotten gets life once again & such a resurrection is a wonderful thing! Its almost like living life again. And itz great. SO, along with my friend, the author of this blog, I want to suggest the other readers to start with a journal, if they haven't one already. :)