hmm-hmm, when you start doing, starting something new, you simply dont become a PERFECTIONIST at that, you are; at first AN ABECEDARIAN, a Beginner, a learner...

Friday, November 2, 2007

Had Fun At Chennai!



For the first time I travelled all by myself, and that too for my birthday. This was the best ever gift by my parents! Well, I went to Chennai.

*my birthday cake, it has 15 candles...*

It was the first day Chennai, 25, Uncle took to Marina beach at NIGHT and we had a walk there of about a mile... then when we came home, I went to my room, saw everything which I had spilled is in place, and went to the bathroom to wash hands for dinner, switched off the lights of the room and exited the room when Uncle asked me to turn around and see, but I knew there was nothing... yet he insisted... So switched on the light and saw... O mY gOd!!! My whole room was decorated with balloons and small-small things... No body has ever gave me such a surprise... But the fact was, how come I didnt see at once... How come I be so absent minded that when I came in I completely missed out... *hehe**my room, with balloons all around*
Chennai is a real beautiful and TOO Green place. Cant say it a completely metropolitan city, but yes its a growing and a developing city!
There are two malls in the city. I only visited one of them, The CityCentre Mall of Chennai. The Inox cinema is awesome!
The best about Chennai is that, It has the longest about 12 km Beach of India, the Marina Beach. I had loads fun there.

*me at the Marina beach, in water*

Though the everyday rains can be a bit irritating, specially last Sunday on 28, it rained for 24 hrs because there was cyclone passing over Chennai! And in rain itself we travlled onto toll road of ECR; Eastern Coast Road. It is such a beautiful drive on this road. You are driving parallel to the Bay Of Bengal, and at one point of time you also have a river onto the other side running parallel! One feels like to fly and run into the water, though its very much salty, ewww. I also experienced water in my mouth! *hehe*
We had a plan to go to Pondicherry, but we went near the place to Mahabalipuram. Its located next to ECR. Funn Menn! In rain itself I went to the beach at Mahabalipuram!
*at a beach in Mahabalipuram*
The Churches and Temples in Chennai are sooo beautiful and so well bulid... Specially the oldest and biggest Church of St.Thomas is so nice!

*church of St.Thomas, isnt it beautiful?*
The trip, however, lacked a lil bit of Adventure, but it is owkay. The lack of adventure was a lil bit made up by what had happened at the Chennai Airport.


I was waiting for the boarding to start for Air Deccan flight to Delhi... ALready the flight had been delayed by 15 mins. Suddenly I discover this real awesome CUTE guy... I swear, I must have not seen such cute guy before... And I also Found that hez too going through air deccan. I was raising my vision to see him, after every 30 secs and luckily he too was SORT OF has his gaze on me...


Fine... Now boarding started... and I stood up in a long que... And sunndenly I realize that the cute guy is standing behind me... O mennn, That was real 20 mins of total nervousness and. I had all sorts of thoughts running through my mind. I was wishing that he has his seat next to me... I was asking myself wheather I should say something or not... And then a man came and asked me "may I cut in?", he wanted me to slide a lil back n give him way to pass by. I took a tiny step backwards, and for a moment I was about to trip over him as I had a lil clash with his right shoe *Yo*. And that were the most heart beating 20 mins of the whole trip. And when My turn to board came, the deccan people asked for my boarding pass, I showed them... I was taunted by ''Ma'am this is boarding for KOLKATA not DELHI..."


"Shoot Mennnnn..." I shouted there!!! How could they do this to me. The whole excitement and one last adventure of the trip was a damn ewwwwwww BUMMER!!!!!!!! I swear, I was so much regreting in the plane about what had happened! I was wondering, why didnt I made a move to talk to him, or say something... Sick menn! *SICK* I was actually about to shed a tear, by remembering the whole scene again n agian!!


And that was all... WHen My flight landed in Delhi, I was all so excited to be back home. With my parents and stuff!


The best was that after coming back, I had to attend only 2 dayz of school and then 2 dayz weekend and on Sunday itself we are leaving for Chandigarh for a marriage and then I have to go to school on Wednesday and then again from Thursday to Sunday is a Diwali break... How cool is that?!?!


Well, whatever happened, was just a moral to me, that next time if you have such an opportunity *SPEAK UP*...


>>An Abecedarian<<


2 comments:

Naomi said...

hai! am so glad u liked ma city! ECR drives are one of the most amazing things to do eva! And i've been to City centre only once..and i watched "mr.bean's holiday" at Inox..it was too good! I mean, INOX...such a grand place! wish i cud go thr often...hmmm..maybe when i go to coll, i shall be allowed more.. :D..

And ur weird (cool) experience with that guy is so interesting... Its nice, u knw.. I like such kinda experiences... makes u feel young and nice, doesn't it?

zEaLoUsMe™ said...

oo yeah, inox totally rox!!!!!

n dat cool (weird) experiencez wid cute guyz, actually r one 2 b remembered! i mean i stiilll regret y din i talk 2 him!!! *hehe*
Well the experience makes me feel that yeah m young n nice, bt m normal!!!! Tc!
:D