hmm-hmm, when you start doing, starting something new, you simply dont become a PERFECTIONIST at that, you are; at first AN ABECEDARIAN, a Beginner, a learner...

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

At Chandigarh...

Had loads n loads of fun at Chandigarh! We left for Chandigarh on Sunday morning, at 7:40am via Kalka Shatabdi Express. The train was awesome. It was sitting car, and was as comfortable as if you are sitting in an areoplane. I swear, Thanks to Laloo Prasad, Indian Railways have improved tremendously! *the breakfast we got in the train*

We reached exact on time, that is at 11. We were staying in Shagun Hotel, which was 2-3mins drive from the hotel where marriage was be to held. So there used to be trouble finding a car at once as to go from one hotel to the other!

*me and bua (mah aunt, with whom I stayed in Chennai)*

The same evening was Mehndi and sangeet. We danced a lot...
*everybody was enjoying Dancing! :p*

And that evening itself, there was this guy, in the staff of the hotel, who was intentionaly trying to touch me! He touched me twice, first!!! Bl;oody moron... DOG... Son of a B***h. I swear, such a big dog he is. AT once I didnt say anything, but complained about it too my bro n sisi, saying that dont say anything to him right now, if he does it again then, I'll teel ya, and take any reaction you like aginst that doggg!!!. Then later on I kept on ignoring on such basis that, if I tell it to my parents or someone adult it might create an issuse and ruin everything.... and then,only a day more then we'll be departing back home! and Case Closed!


The next day was the marriage! Menn that was funn! I had got myself a new patiyala suit stiched , and had bought new pair of ear hangings! I was pretty excited to wear that!
*me in my Patiyala!!! I loveeee it!*
Marriage was like, too tiring for me. I went back and slept around 1:30, though my sisi slept around 6 in the morning, after everything was done. *the Bride and the Groom, while all the procedures of the marriage was goin on!!*
The next day we said bye to everyone, and then went to my Aunt's friend places' where my Aunt was already there. We had lunch together and then went again to anotherAunts' place to give away the car we had borrowed from them. And then we catched the same evening train at 6:20 and reached at 10:15 at the New Delhi Railway Station. And finally after taking taxi, we were home at quater to 11. And that was all!

Anyways, Diwali is day after tomorrow.

I went to school today, and again from tomorrow as I had mentioned before, have 4 dayz off. And I'll be finally back to normal, to school. Exams are going to start then, by 19 I suppose!... I have gotta study hard this time! So I think I'll be taking an off from Sir Laptop! *hehe*



>>An Abecedarian<<








2 comments:

Naomi said...

hey tat patiala looks nice :) And ya , i guess itz time to study.. lol!! I am advising u, when I myself need to be advised...coz my exams are also gonna start by the end of this month... I must study hard.. :( :)

zEaLoUsMe™ said...

oo thank u sooo much!!!
well i am taking off frm dis monday too! n all the best 4 ur examz!
tc!