hmm-hmm, when you start doing, starting something new, you simply dont become a PERFECTIONIST at that, you are; at first AN ABECEDARIAN, a Beginner, a learner...

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Bye Bye, For a Month!

My examz are starting from next Monday, and according to me, I know NOTHING!
I probably will start studying from tomorrow!!! Heheheee!!!
So it is a good bye till the end of November, cya then!!!
But there is this ANNOUNCEMENT that, there is this Poll on this page regarding Diwali And Crakers, If you Celebrate Diwali Just Give a second give your poll!!! That Is ALL!!!
It is Just a small survey am doing!!!
Thank You All
Luv Ya ALl
TCzz!
>>An Abecedarian<<

1 comment:

Naomi said...

actually i don't celebrate diwali... so I didn't vote...
But for christmas, I burst a few crackers, not much..
But i haven't given my vote.

And all the best for your exams! study well and do well! :)