hmm-hmm, when you start doing, starting something new, you simply dont become a PERFECTIONIST at that, you are; at first AN ABECEDARIAN, a Beginner, a learner...

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Samster's Happy To You!!!

Samster aka Sam aka Somya Khera aka my real good friend, had her birthday on 10November! And she invited the whole group at her place and then for the hot movie Saawariya at thr Rivoli Cineplex!
But only Aakriti and I could make it. Though her siblings and my sisi n her friend too accompanied us, as they too wanted to watch the movie! The movie was awesome! i toh lovvvve it completely! Cute mennnn, Ranbir is shoooooooo cute n adorable!!! Lovvveeee him tooo! *hehe*
Then we had a walk through JanPath Market, One of the hot and cheap place to shop in Delhi! But the unluck followed me and someone stole my wallet! It had 300bugs! I lied to my parents only 250 were there! Thank to God, they didnt get hypered regarding that! They were pretty cool! I felt real badd! But I promise that next time I will be careful and if money needed I will ask for less money from mum n dad! they are one pair of sweet sugar hearts!!!!! :D:D:D:D
I love mah mumziii dummpzzz n dadda!!!
We did cut cake. 'We' because our group thought to celeberate Harshz, Gaurz , Samsterz n mine bday together and thus cut the cake together! But since only samster n I was there, we cutted the cake together! It said "Happy birthday to Samster Roosh"... Samster will be sending the snapz of the awesome day soon!!!
And Till Then, Tcz!!!
Luv Ya All!!!
>>An Abecedarian<<

1 comment:

Naomi said...

oh! so sorrry abt the wallet mishap...better be careful... ;)

hey zealous, isn't the past tense of CUT is CUT? But i think u've put CUTTED.. do check it out..